Please refer to the proposal at the bottom of this page, and you may download the attachment as well.
- The of lead smelting capacity and output changes in 2011;
- The analysis of structure changes of the lead-acid battery industry;
- The forecast on growth trends of
- The lead consumption from downstream lead-acid battery manufactories and their production forecast.
Global economic situation remains complex in 2011. European and US economic recoveries are slow with easing monetary policies. After lead futures traded are approved, domestic lead prices will affect more by external factors.
- Downstream lead consumption data;
- Operating rates at lead smelters;
Focused on China's non-ferrous base metal market, SMM has more than 50 professional industry analysts in copper, aluminum, lead, zinc, nickel, tin and minor metals, and are committed to providing in-depth, professional, as well as timely reports and research. There are also over 100 staff dedicated to collecting data and conducting surveys in the downstream industries, in an effort to reflect an objective and actual downstream demand. The related reports include China Base Metal Briefing (weekly), and a series of Annual Industry Analysis Reports, with products involved Copper, Aluminum, Lead, Zinc, Nickel, Silicon, etc.
Besides, SMM has more than 80 steel professionals engaged in China's steel industry. They have been working on the weekly report China Steel Briefing, the monthly report China Steel PMI-Monthly, a survey of steel downstream
[May 22, 2013]The one and the only international conference focusing on copper ore...
Copyright © SMM. All Rights Reserved